Monday 17 March 2014

St. Patrick's Day Nails!

It's been a while since I have done a nail post, so I thought I'd share!

For Christmas this past year, I got the Wicked collection from Deborah Lippmann and Sephora from my lovely friend, Jill.   Here's a grainy cell phone picture of it, for your enjoyment:

I started my nails with the Green (in the middle of the photo) as I thought it was very Irish-looking (like most things in any shade of green on March 17th).  It's called "Defying Gravity - Elphaba's unlimited green".  I  quite like this colour on it's own for an every day nail.  I wanted to make it pop with just a small brush of gold on each nail - Rags to Rhinestones by OPI. The accent nail was a whole lot of gold. It's made up of "Rags to Rhinestones" over top of "Self-Maid Millionaire" from the Cinderella/Sephora by OPI collection with just a touch of green in between - "One Short Day - positively perfect emerald" (from the wicked collection, on the right, above).
 

Here is the final result!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Erin Go Bragh!

No comments:

Post a Comment