Friday 1 March 2013

The Ultimate in Multitasking

Do you ever leave everything you need to do right until the last moment so that you can lounge on your couch and catch up on TV shows?   This is my Friday night so far.   Super thrilling, I know.

After spending a few hours after work giggling to myself on the couch, I looked at the clock and realized "Oh hey! The grocery store closes in an hour and I still haven't done a workout today and the wellness centre closes in an hour".   Genius planning Aly.  Yes, I do talk to myself, it happens.

Once I talked it over with myself out loud, hummed and hawed over whether my morning coffee or my fitness was more important, the solution came to me in a moment of clarity/insanity.   I'll run TO the store.  That's what I did.

...There's just one part I didn't think over, carrying the milk back.   Visualize if you will, a woman running down the street in a multi coloured jacket, hot pink and yellow shoes, with 2 litres of milk under one arm and the other swinging in time with her stride.   This was me 20 minutes.

To all the cars that drove be me.  You're welcome.  I'm sure it was quite a sight.  I just hope there weren't any photos.

I'll just pretend I look like this instead, that's less crazy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment