Tuesday 6 March 2012

Bloggity Blog Blog Blog

Hello there!  Allow me to introduce myself.  I'm Alysha, but a ton of people call me AlyJo.  This is my first attempt at a blog, and scattered as my thoughts are, I couldnt pick a specific focus.  Basically, whatever tickles my fancy or I feel like talking about I will.   You can expect reviews of movies & tv shows, posts about my life, random bits of fashion (or what I consider fashion, which is mostly normal clothes), other pop culture-y things and music!  For the most part, this is me trying to write at least once a week, so excuse the rambling.  I will be posting again soon!

Fun Fact:  I dressed up like Katy Perry for a contest once, about a week after the Sesame Street Incident.  This is also the cheesiest picture of me ever taken, so it should be on the internet in more places...

No comments:

Post a Comment