Thursday 8 March 2012

Sparkly Nails - Katy Perry Collection

This is new to me.  Sparkles and headbands and tassels, oh my!  The girly things in life.  For most of high school and the first part of my adult life, I don't think I painted my nails twice.   I also used to bite my nails, filthy habit that it is.  Since stopping that, I've started playing around with different nail polishes.  In my opinion, OPI is the best.  I picked up the Katy Perry Collection of minis off ebay and have tried some different combinations.  This is one of my favourites so far....


It's two coats "Not Like The Movies" (The shimmery silver), followed by two coats of "Teenage dream" (the pink sparkles). 

**Note:  How is it 2012 and Sparkles still don't photograph well?  So upsetting...**

Also, these nails went perfectly with this outfit I donned for a charity "Pickleball" tournament today:

Just another day at the office.  Gotta love a radio gig! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment