Friday 23 March 2012

Live Tweeting The Muppets!

Twitter addiction is a serious problem.  I find for me, it comes in waves.  Some days I will have my twitter open all day long- sending updates, replies, hanging on every baffling word and #hashtag.  But other days, I don't even open it unless my crackberry says I've been tweeted at.   A lot of time you will see people or celebrities(who aren't actually people, it's been scientifically proven I swear) will "live tweet" an event or show as they're experiencing it.  I decided to give this a try.  So using the magic of twitter and the "print screen" button.  Here, in reverse chronological order, is "The Muppets" :

(If the pic doesn't show up well just go to twitter.com/alyshawilliams1, the posts are still there.. lol)

As you can see there several times my twitter handle is @AlyshaWilliams1.  
If you actually want to follow me after reading any part of those tweets, power to you.    

I'm not sure I'll continue to live tweet things often, as I did find out I annoyed a few people with it, but that probably won't stop me.  Also, I kind of feel like hashtags are somewhat pointless, yet incredibly fun to use.  #theinternet #nuffsaid.  #ciaofornow.  Okay I'll stop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment